The unappealing job of draining, transporting and disposing of spent frying oil becomes much easier with the Henny Penny ODS 400 oil disposal shuttle.
Simply roll out the fryer filter pan, roll in the ODS 400 and drain. No tilting, stooping or lifting involved. A hinged lid latches shut to form a tight seal around the drain pan, preventing spills during transport.The load is easily transported on two large 7 in (178 mm) rear wheels.
Discharge into appropriate container through flexible drain hose. Manual pump is located at the ideal height, making pump out fast and easy.
- Powerful manual pump empties 50 lb (23 kg) of oil in less than a minute
- Low profile, 8 in (203 mm) pan height allows unit to roll under nearly any fryer for direct draining
- Check valve ensures consistent pump priming
- Flexible discharge hose with spout handle
- Hinged drain pan lid latches closed over perimeter seal to prevent spills
- Swivel casters in front, large 7 in (178 mm) rear wheels for smooth, stable transport
- Adapter collar for use with PFE 500 and PFG 600 pressure fryers
- 2-year parts/1-year labor warranty